October 28, 2008

Paris the Politico

So I'm not generally in the Paris Hilton fan club, but I'm really enjoying watching her stick it to McCain, in this video, and this new music video. As you may know, McCain ran an ad comparing Obama to a celebrity, who isn't actually serious about running the country. The ad featured pictures of celebrities, like Paris Hilton, and implied that Paris is unintelligent. Anyways, I hope the Paris music video makes you giggle. And can I just say that I completely agree with her political platforms and policies! Here are some of them:

1) Global Warming is not "Hot", she's going to push for renewable sources of energy
2) You can get married if you're straight or gay
3) She's going to revitalize the economy by creating new jobs (namely, The Fashion Police)
4) If she's going to put lipstick on a pig, the color will match its skin tone.

Amen to that.

1 comment:

Tiny T said...

Amen sista, even tho I can't stand her lol