October 10, 2009

White People Food Will Make You Sick...

Ah, am so sick from WASP Thanksgiving at the country club (no, not joking. That is for reals where we had it. Everyone there is white. Even the buildings are all white. And fittingly, they serve white people food from the 60s, which means, think club sandwiches and ice cream sundaes) that all I can do now is blog. I can't move. White people food made me seriously sick. You know how stereotypical white people in movies (like Charlotte in The Sex and the City Movie) are afraid of ethnic food making them feel sick? Well, white people food makes me sick. Not just on an ideological level, either; I actually was physically sick tonight. Everyone at my father's golf club now thinks I'm bulimic, but it's really just that lobster salad and dinner rolls seem to make me sick. Now, if only I had some pita and hummus, it would all be better...

No comments: