July 29, 2009

An Open Letter to Perez Hilton

Dear Perez Hilton,

Please stop calling women who like this fat. Halle looks great. Whether she's pregnant or not, I still think she looks great. When women get older, they often gain a little weight in their stomachs, and all women have loose skin in that area after having a baby unless they get surgery to remove it. Please stop saying that women who wear a size 4 are looking fat. I mean, if I had my way, you wouldn't call any woman fat, Perez (it's not a nice word), but really, please don't encourage eating disorders by calling slim women fat- because even if Halle is pregnant, she's hardly showing.

Okay, that's all I wanted to say. I could call you a hypocrite and explain why (you know why), but that would be mean and sinking to your level. I think Halle looks great, and I think you should too.

Sincerely,

rantsalamode

No comments: