June 12, 2009

The Imaginary, Hypothetical Orgy Game

Most people in relationships that I know have a Freebie 5 list. There are five people in the world that you can sleep with without it being cheating, and that is what this list is. I have another list. A better list. It's a game for people NOT in serious relationships. It's called, who would you invite to the orgy?

The orgy list is very different. It's not whom you'd like to do one-on-one, it's a mix of people that work well together. My one on one list is totally different from orgy list. My freebie five is Jim Sturgess, Aaron Eckhart, Adrien Brody, Matthew Good and Ed Norton. My orgy list is so completely different. I will explain the logic.

Clive Owe and Angelina Jolie are both invited. I've always thought they would be good together, but they never got together, and I want that to happen! I know she has so many babies with Brad that it's not going to now, but it can at least happen in the orgy in my head. Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester are also invited. This is because the CW is subject to censorship laws I find too tight, and therefore I will never get to see their characters go at it on television. They are invited to the orgy as a substitute for this. Finally, I invite Ed Norton to the orgy. He is also on the Freebie Five, but that's okay, because he is my forever. Have you SEEN The Painted Veil? It came out a couple years ago at Oscar time and didn't get enough love. It's a brilliant little film, but when Ed Norton takes off his shirt and rips off Naomie Watts' clothes, it brings it to a whole new level. Watch this movie, and you will get it. You will get why I want and need Ed Norton so very much...

No comments: