April 30, 2009

Blonde Blair = sad heart...

Um, change your hair back, Leighton Messter! Have you SEEN these pics? . I guess she looks cute. It's not that she doesn't look cute, but why does she have to go blonde? She was cute with her natural brunette colour! Plus, I just feel Blair Waldorf should be a brunette. I mean, Serena and Jenny are already blonde. Can't brunette chicks get some love too? Also, Blair would never do anything to make herself look LESS like Audrey Hepburn, no? Do right by my feminist hero, Meester. You are a very talented young performer, but if you fuck with Blair Waldorf's image too much, expect some wrath!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Rants!

Her natural colour is actually blonde. She almost didn't get the part of Blair because they didn't picture her as a blonde, so she died it. I agree though; the brown is better!

rantsalamode said...

Wow, that's her natural colour? She just wears the brown so well!