January 11, 2009

When Supermodels Have Hips...

According to TMZ.com, the Brazilian media is calling super model Karolina Kurkova fat after she walked the runway for Sao Paulo fashion week. Apparently she has "cellulite." I personally cannot see any, and I looked hard, because I LOOVE it when stars have cellulite, because it makes them seem slightly more normal, though just having cellulite is not enough to make you fat, nor does it even necessarily making average size.

Upon studying the pictures, I can say the Kurkova is f-ing hot! She's I-Can-see-why-really-superficial-people - would-masturbate-to-her hot. Sure, she has a bit of flesh. No, she's not so skinny that she has no such thing as a bad angle or a role or two depending on how her body is positioned. But why does does the presence of female secondary sexual characteristics like hips and breasts on a woman make her fat? It doesn't. It just makes her post-pubescent....

I swear, if they keep calling supermodels like Kurkova fat in the media, soon everyone is going to have body dysmorphic disorder!

No comments: