October 31, 2008

Introducing....

Do you really want this flip-flopping liar who doesn't care about gay rights and hasn't really done anything in office for women's rights to represent you? Really, because she is! Helena Guergis was Harper's pick for Secretary of State, Status of women. Yeah, ahuh. To my knowledge, she doesn't even oppose that stupid new fetal rights bill the conservatives have written. So, what I want to know is, why even true, Mr. Harper? If you're not going to represent us well, please don't use tokenism to pretend you are representing us at all! I'm not stupid. Yes, I appreciate that your choice volunteered at a rape crisis centre for 7 years. That was very nice for her community, but she hasn't ever really championed women's lib in office, so I'm sorry, but this isn't good enough....

No comments: